We have carefully monitored the crisis and are now comfortable reopening for physician surgical consultations and other select services effective Tuesday, May 12, 2020.
To ensure your safety and ours, we are taking extra precautions in accordance with the CDC, CMS Medicare, and State DHS guidelines on re-opening and have instituted the following policies.
- All patients will be pre-screened 48 hours ahead of time by phone to determine if they are symptomatic or have traveled to high risk areas.
- All patients will be re-screened, including the taking of a temperature via touchless thermometer, upon entrance to our offices.
- All patients will be discouraged from having more than 1 person accompany them to any visit. This will help us to keep visitors in the waiting area to a minimum.
- All patients will be offered a mask free of charge when they check in for their visit.
- We have removed all magazines, pens, self serving drink stations, lids, and other items that can be touched repeatedly from our waiting areas and will clean all surfaces nightly with medical grade disinfectants. This will be done between visits in our patient exam rooms as well.
- Appointments will be spaced out further apart to allow us enough time to check patients in and out without lines of patients. None of our physicians or providers will have overlaps in their schedule.
- All providers will be wearing a mask, gloves, and eye protection if they have close contact with you.
- All employees will be screened daily with a questionnaire and temperature reading while also being mandated to quarantine (with pay) if they are symptomatic. We will be offering our employees free in-office tests if any are feeling ill or have close contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Our operating rooms will institute strict operational changes to avoid unnecessary exposure during intubation or recovery.
- Building improvements to minimize contact such as touchless trash can lids and automatic soap dispensers have been installed.
Our spas are now open for retail purchases with your favorite aestheticians. We will continue offering free shipping on all our products including products of the week and an exciting new product line we are preparing to launch. While we are not offering our full line of spa services at this moment, we are offering certain medical grade services in our clinic setting under physician supervision.
Call or text us at 414-439-3000 for more details and to schedule your appointment with our Registered Nurse Injectors, Laser Technicians and Aestheticians today!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr. Mark Blake
Dr. Thomas Korkos
Dr. Christopher Hussussian
Dr. Kenneth Dembny
Dr. Roger Mixter